The Songbird and the Secret by Celena M. Janton

The Songbird and the Secret (Of Time and Eternity #1)

The Songbird and the Secret by Celena M. Janton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
 
As funny as it might sound, when I began reading this book, I wanted to stop. I am not a major aficionado of fiction books. This got me sort of hesitant to invest my time in it. I am one of those individuals who prefer viewing a motion picture to perusing a fiction novel. 

With every one desire not to like this book before I even began, I constrained myself to at any rate start and stop midway on the off chance that I can't adapt. I opened and thought of dropping the book after 5% into the book. Perhaps, this is the life of one who isn't into fiction novels. 

In any case, I attempted to peruse some more, and that was the point I got hooked; I mean, Celena got me where she needed me. Three hours and a few minutes invested in this book felt like 20min. At the point when I completed the material, I quickly checked on Amazon for the continuation. Unfortunately! It's not yet out. This is the tale of how the Songbird and the Secret by Celena M. Janton changed my contemplations about fiction novels.


The story was good, and I was overwhelmed by how the author could navigate through different ages in time and interface everything together wonderfully. I could fit myself into every period and get a clear picture with a reasonable comprehension of the image the author was trying to paint.



I became enamored with the characters in the book after meeting them and understanding their feature; this made me valued the book some more. My most loved characters are Katharina and Melissa; they both have a lovely personality. 


The most excellent virtue that this book holds was the little messages that were buried in the heart of the book, as one who appreciates reading Christian non-fiction books, inspirational books, and motivational books. I needed more on the table, aside from the all-around organized and delightful storyline. Prepare to have your mind blown; I got that from this book. There were some astounding messages that this book sent out effortlessly. It spoke about forgiveness, self-love, patience, and salvation. I am pleased with the fact that the author was not all about giving her readers a fantastic story. She was also in the business of sharing some gems that are very important in life.



The part that truly got to me was the point at which a character in the book got saved. The customary procedure of looking for salvation is in the church; on most occasions when the clergymen make an altar call. I tapped my self hard when one of my most loved characters got saved while she locked herself up in the restroom. 

The crazy part was that she did it alone. She didn't have to hold up till Sunday or any service day to get saved. She didn't require a minister to lay his hands on her. She didn't do it in a conducive condition. She did it in the toilet, the school's latrine?! For me, the school's bathroom is not a place I want to be; I don't know about you. The truth remains that it doesn't matter where you are calling out from; God hears, he sees, and he is more than capable of delivering. Enough of my whining,  go get a copy for your self. 


As for me, I can't wait for the next series to be launched.



NEW RECOMMENDATION

Post a Comment

25 Comments

  1. Yay! Glad you found a book series you're into! THere are just so many out there these days - it's hard to find a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to give this one a read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to add this to my list, i'm always on the lookout for something new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I do love fiction I am not really into "lessons" being taught along the way. I do know an awful lot of people appreciate this type of book and I hope they see and read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds like it has a great story, with a beautiful message to share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Word to the wise: "fiction novel" is redundant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an interesting story. Glad you were able to get into it. I love reading fiction when I can. I call them my "dessert books"! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will look for this in the local bookstore. It looks like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to hear more about this and next series to come. Sounds like it' a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is always nice when you can find a good book. It is like you can never put it down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So interesting to read.The good traits that might acquire from this book is my great rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like a fab read. I really need to make more time to sit down and relax with a good book! It's been far too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am like you, not huge into fiction, but I want to get into pleasure reading again, just need to find a series!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a wonderful book! Definitely adding it to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of this one. I am picky when it comes to fiction books as well but I might check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a great read. I'm always looking for something new to read, I'll have to add this to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds like an interesting book to read, I will check this out and will add this to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks like a really good book, I am not sure if for me, not really my style, but great that you found a book you love :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm saving this in my Amazon list of books to read!! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like an excellent read. And the price isn't bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to get stuck into a book series,it makes life much easier when you have the next book to jump straight in to!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds interesting. Its great to find a series that you like

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am always amazed with and overwhelmed by how an author could navigate through different ages in time, may it be books or movies, I am a big fan. I just think that it's such an awesome plot that requires serious patching of time and events.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My daughter resisted reading until she found a book that spoke to her soul. Now she can't get enough. Sounds like this one did that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love to read and am always on the lookout for books to add to my to-read list. I’ll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete