Something Right by Rose Fresquez

Something Right

Something Right by Rose Fresquez 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Something right by Rose Fresquez is a beautiful contemporary love story. The author has authority in this genre, so I was expecting nothing less than a fabulous story. Something right is about a firefighter who is trying to get his life together after he got divorced. With the help of his best friend and his best friend's family, the process of starting again was made easy. In the process of evolving and healing, he found himself getting attracted to a lady he would rather have as a family or friend than a girlfriend.

Honestly, I have nothing wrong to say about this material; it was flawless. This material was well-edited, and the writing style of the writer makes the book very easy to read.

The characters were well developed. Yes, there were a lot of characters in this book, but every aspect was interesting enough to stand out. I found this characteristic very interesting. Even after reading the book, I can tell the roles of different characters.

It is hard to find a love story with a clear focus. This book is clean, zero profanity, and zero sex scene. I want more of this kind of material in my reading life.

This book is a must-read.

View all my reviews

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Thanks for recommending this book. It is indeed, right if you get to read Something Right.

    https://www.thecityrat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a good love story. This book seems interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a nice read. I need to find time to read more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for recommending this book. I am starting a reading list since we all have to stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your recommendation, will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great story - thank you for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks interesting. I'd be willing to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I was looking for some new books. I am just going to start at the top and work my way down the list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an interesting story! And as you have mentioned, zero profanity and zero sex scene, this is really commendable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love stories, looks like a good movie to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I might want to read this book real soon .

    ReplyDelete