How To Make Brownies with Peanut Butter Flavour

Brownies


I love brownies! This American confectionery is so good. I never thought I could say this concerning any kind of chocolate cake. I am not a big fan of chocolate, but brownies sure swept me off my feet.

Sadly, I am terrible at baking. I used to bake when I was younger, but for some weird reason, today, there is always something technically wrong with my cake. But I am so blessed to have a partner who is so good at baking. He is so good at making desserts and bread.

After my hubby hooked me up with this dessert, it became my favourite chocolate cake. It is so yummy, moist, and stores well. Even after five days of storing it, it remains moist; this is a massive deal for me because it is a homemade cake—no chemicals or preservatives.

Brownies can serve for any occasion; trust me, you will love these. 

Thanks to my husband, you get to learn how to make your brownies from scratch. If you are ready, I am, so let's get started.

NOTE

This recipe and measurements are suitable for a round pan of 30cm in diameter.


INGREDIENTS NEED FOR BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FLAVOUR

  • 300 g of dark chocolate
  • 150 g of butter
  • 150 g of peanut butter
  • 4 large eggs
  • 320 g of sugar
  • 200 g of flour
  • 16 g of baking powder

 

    PROCEDURE FOR MAKING BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FLAVOUR

    First, prepare your pan by greasing it and sprinkling it with flour.

    Melt the butter, peanut butter, and dark chocolate (previously broken into small pieces) with the warm water bath method. Let cool down. 

    In a kitchen planetary mixer bowl or with a mixer's help, work in the eggs and sugar. It's unnecessary to do it for long; just let the sugar dissolve and allow the eggs to become light in colour.

    Add warm melted butter and chocolate. Mix at moderate speed.

    Add sifted flour and baking powder. Moderate speed until everything is well amalgamated.

    Put the cake compound in the pan and make it flat with a silicone spatula.

    Cook it in the oven at 180°C for 40 minutes.

    Remove from the oven and let it cool down before removing it from the pan, then you can cut and put peanut butter on top for decoration.


    How to Use Rice Leftovers: Rice Ball with Surprise Inside

    How to Use Rice Dish Leftovers; Baked Jollof Rice with Mushroom, Chicken, and Smoked Cheese

    The Best Chocolate for Baking

    Which Flour Is Best for making Cakes?

    Post a Comment

    12 Comments

    1. Hey, thanks! You are doing great also, I just dropped you a message.

      ReplyDelete
    2. thanks for sharing the recipe.. I have to try this

      ReplyDelete
    3. I am not a huge fan of chocolate either, but maybe I might like these too then

      ReplyDelete
    4. It must taste fantastic, both ingredient are my favourite, the peanut butters and brownie.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Such a good idea to add peanut butter. We put chocolate chips in our last batch and it was too rich. I think I'd like the pb better.

      ReplyDelete
    6. This looks so delicious! Will have to try during the holiday season!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Oh yum, those sound like they'd be SO GOOD!

      ReplyDelete
    8. My daughter would definitely enjoy to make these brownies. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

      ReplyDelete